Corn Chowder Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7156 times
A typical thick American soup, made more interesting by the pleasant tang of celery... this is a food lover's delight.
Recipe Description for Corn Chowder Soup ( Quick Soup )
- Combine the corn with 1 cup of water and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the celery and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the corn-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, milk and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the nutmeg powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Corn Chowder Soup ( Quick Soup ) Recipe
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.