Corn and Rice Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 35706 times
There can't be a more interesting way to make use of cooked rice! delight in this creamy, saucy, delicious dish, brimful with the goodness of corn and cheese.
Recipe Description for Corn and Rice Balls
- Put the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the flour and cook for a few minutes till bubbles appear on it, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk and cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, till the mixture is thick, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the rice, sweet corn, coriander, green chillies and salt, mix well and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, divide the mixture into 40 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball.
- Dip each ball into the flour-water mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry 3 to 4 balls at a time till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Corn and Rice Balls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.