Corn and Fusilli Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10319 times
Corn and Fusilli soup, this soup is very easy to make. The combination of corn, fusilli and basil gives a nice italian touch to this recipe. . .
Recipe Description for Corn and Fusilli Soup
- Combine the cornflour and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, corn, fusilli, tomato purée and oregano, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add 3 cups of hot water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared cornflour-water mixture, salt, pepper and basil, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
See step by step images of Corn and Fusilli Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.