Corn and Dal Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9992 times
Colourful and tasty. If fresh corn is not available, use one small can of corn instead.
Recipe Description for Corn, Tomato and Spinach Soup
- Combine the sweet corn, yellow moong dal and 2½ cups of water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared corn-moong dal mixture, ¼ cup of water, tomatoes spinach and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the lemon juice and pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Corn, Tomato and Spinach Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.