Chocolate Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7869 times
This nutty and chocolaty pizza is perfect for kids, and kindles awake the childishness in adults too! Made quickly and easily with a spread of Nutella and a topping of finely chopped nuts, the Chocolate Pizza has an exotic hazelnut flavour, which intensifies upon baking, making it impossible to resist!
Recipe Description for Chocolate Pizza
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry, surface and spread 2 tbsp of nutella evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of almonds and 1 tbsp of walnuts evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more pizzas.
- Place 2 pizzas on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat step 4 to bake 2 more pizzas.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Chocolate Pizza Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.