Chocolate Dosa Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4649 times
Chocolate Dosa Video. Watch the humble dosa transform into a rich and westernized treat! Coated with Nutella spread, dark chocolate and cheese to boot, these buttery dosas are sure to pamper your palate with their crisp and cheesy texture as well as intense chocolaty flavour.
Recipe Description for Chocolate Dosa, Chocolate Cheese Dosa
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear 1 tsp butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the nutella spread and sprinkle 1 tbsp dark chocolate and 2 tbsp cheese evenly over it. Cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Fold the dosa from two opposite sides overlapping each other.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Chocolate Dosa, Chocolate Cheese Dosa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.