Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 167 times
Chocolate and banana is a classic combo, be it in an ice-cream, sundae, milkshake, or whatever else! Have you ever thought of bringing the duo together in a sandwich? If not, then try it right now!
Recipe Description for Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice. Then spread ½ tbsp of nutella spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Place ¼ cup of banana slices evenly over 1 buttered-nutella spread side.
- Sandwich it with another buttered-nutella side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Brush ½ tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 1 more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.