Cheesy Vegetable Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2213 times
Cheese and veggies are probably the two things that first come to mind when one thinks of pizzas! Here, cheese and veggies are once again the heroes of the show, but with an exciting twist. In this Cheesy Vegetable Pizza, a thin pizza is coated with a creamy cheese sauce, topped with sautéed veggies and finally drizzled with pizza sauce before being baked. You will simply fall in love with this pizza!
Recipe Description for Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the plain flour and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the milk, ½ cup of water, cheese, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Divide the cheese sauce into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the vegetable topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the cheese sauce and arrange 1 portion of the vegetable topping evenly over it.
- Spread ¼ cup of pizza sauce evenly over it and finally sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese over it.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more pizza.
- Place both the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Cut into equal wedges and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheesy Vegetable Pizza Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.