Cheesy Potato Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 3030 times
Cheese and potatoes, two ingredients that nobody refuses, come together in this exciting starter. The best part is that this duo is combined with onions and cabbage, which impart a mild and much-needed crunch to the mixture. You are sure to fall in love with these Cheesy Potato Balls, which are so crispy outside yet so soft inside. This yummy, cheesy starter is best had fresh before it becomes soggy, so keep the balls ready, but fry them just before serving.
Recipe Description for Cheese Potato Balls, Potato Cheese Balls
- To make cheese potato balls, combine the plain flour and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll each portion into a round ball.
- Dip the balls in the prepared plain flour-water mixture and roll in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve the cheese potato balls immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Cheese Potato Balls, Potato Cheese Balls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.