Cheesy Paneer Bread Rolls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6136 times
Three types of cheese give these bread rolls a unique texture and mind-blowing flavour, which make you long for more helpings! Here, bread slices are packed with a mixture of potatoes and three types of cheese seasoned with herbs and spices, and deep-fried till perfectly crisp. The filling has a melt-in-the-mouth texture and herby flavour, which contrasts well with the crisp bread roll. This makes the Cheesy Paneer Bread Rolls absolutely delightful to bite into. Enjoy the rolls immediately after draining excess oil, because cheese has the tendency to become chewy upon cooling.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Paneer Bread Rolls
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously. Transfer in a deep bowl and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the processed cheese, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, green chillies, oregano, chilli flakes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal oval portions and keep aside.
- Take all the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and trim the sides. Keep aside.
- Take a bread slice, dip it lightly in a bowl full of water, and squeeze it between your palms to remove the excess water.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre and bring together all the sides towards the centre and seal it tightly and smoothen it in between your palms.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 to make 11 more bread rolls.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and deep-fry 3 bread rolls at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with chilli sauce and schezwan sauce.
See step by step images of Cheesy Paneer Bread Rolls Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.