Cheese Garlic Buns Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1027 times
Cheese Garlic Buns Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal. The pungent smell of garlic transforms into a really tantalising aroma when baked with cheese on bun or bread. No wonder cheese garlic bun is such a popular accompaniment world over.
Recipe Description for Cheese Garlic Buns
- To make the cheese garlic buns, first grate the cheese with a grater and keep aside.
- Slice each bun horizontally into 2 halves and keep aside.
- Crush the garlic cloves using a mortar pestle.
- Combine the butter, crushed garlic and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread equal portion of the mixture evenly on each bun halve using a butter knife.
- Place all the 4 buns on a baking tray and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the cheese garlic buns from the oven and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheese Garlic Buns Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.