Cheese Biscuits, Kids Snack Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1060 times
Cheese Biscuits, Kids Snack Video. This is a cheesy biscuit, with the peppy taste of spring onions and spices. Kids will enjoy biting into one, while elders too will enjoy it as a tea-time accompaniment. Since the Cheese Biscuits have got cheese and onions, they will not last for more than a day or so. You can make it in the afternoon and serve it as an after-school or tea-time snack. You can also have a go at other cookies like the Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies or Crispy Coconut Cookies.
Recipe Description for Cheese Biscuits, Kids Snack Recipe
- Combine the plain flour, butter, chilli powder, cumin seeds, baking powder and salt in a deep bowl and rub between your palms.
- Add the cheese, spring onions and milk and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Take a board, sprinkle a little plain flour, place the dough on it and roll into a square of 175 mm. (7”) by 150 mm. (6”).
- Cut into 12 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve.
See step by step images of Cheese Biscuits, Kids Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.