Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5172 times
Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis Video. Given a choice, kids will say nyaaaaah to broccoli, but they are a must-have because of their nutritional benefits!
Recipe Description for Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis, Cheese Cutlet Recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and salt and sauté on a slow flame for 3 minutes. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, transfer the broccoli mixture into a deep bowl, add the potatoes and cheese and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter round flat tikkis.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the tikkis using olive oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis, Cheese Cutlet Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.