Basic Pizza Base without Oven Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8439 times
Basic Pizza Base without Oven Video. Have you been thinking that you cannot make a pizza at home because you don’t have an oven? Well, you can – and our idea is not as silly as borrowing an oven from somebody.
Recipe Description for Basic Pizza Base Without Oven, How To Make Basic Pizza Base Recipe
- Combine 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and dry yeast in a small bowl and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, yeast-sugar mixture, olive oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a damp muslin cloth and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Press the dough lightly to remove the air and divide the dough into 3 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle with the help of plain flour and prick each circle evenly using a fork.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and put the rolled circle over it, the pricked side facing upwards. Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turnover and again cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Use as required.
- At step 6, while rolling a portion of the dough, keep the other 2 portions covered with damp muslin cloth so that they do not dry up.
See step by step images of Basic Pizza Base Without Oven, How To Make Basic Pizza Base Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.