by Tarla Dalal
Added to 751 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29593 times
Deliciously good, it is a super accompaniment to almost any main course dish.
- Cut the potatoes in halves and deep fry in oil.
- Heat the oil in a tava and fry the paste till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add the chilli powder and garam masala and fry again for 1 minute.
- Mix the curds, cornflour and mint leaves very well.
- Add the curds mixture, potatoes and salt and fry for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.