Paneer Pistachio Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 224 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18066 times
It is so rich and luscious that you might think it is difficult to make! you will be pleasantly surprised to know that paneer pistachio rolls can be prepared within minutes. The paneer gives the rolls a lovely texture and the roasted pistachios ensure a wonderful crunchiness, while the rose essence imparts a pleasant fragrance and flavour. This sweet is always a great hit!
- Place the paneer in a plate and knead well.
- Add the sugar, milk, pistachios and almond essence and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) long cylindrical roll.
- Roll it in the powdered pistachios till they are evenly coated form all the sides.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.