Added to 399 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 107551 times
When unexpected guests drop in, this quick recipe should come to your rescue.
- Wash the poha in running water for a few seconds.
- Add the coriander, green chilli, yoghurt, semolina, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and spread this mixture evenly.
- For the tempering, heat the oil and add the mustard seeds and asafoetida. Fry until they crackle.
- Sprinkle the tempering over the poha mixture. Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Goodness guide :
- A low fat alternative to greasy and fried snacks.
- Rice flakes are good complex carbohydrates.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
| 2.9 g|| 22.1 g|| 2.7 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.