Last Updated : Dec 17,2020
Viewed 17759 times
What is cadbury's nutties?
Cadbury's Nutties refer to candied nuts (usually cashews or almonds) enrobed in chocolate casings. The saying "Good things come in small packets" has been proven right many a times and it couldn't have been truer for the pretty chocolate and caramel nuts called Nutties. Cadbury's Nutties are the unique, dark colored chocolate with crushed nuts at the centre, encased in a pack that's as colorful as the product itself. Chocolate Nutties are available under the brand of Cadburys as 'Nutties'. The sheer taste and the fun associated with eating Cadbury Nutties and the joy of sharing it with friends has made the brand a dear companion and a source of nostalgia for consumers.
How to select cadbury's nutties
Check the expiry date before buying the Cadbury nutties.
Culinary Uses of cadbury's nutties
· Cadbury nutties are a popular confectionary item among children and adults alike.
· Cadbury nutties can be used to decorate puddings, cakes, biscuits, home made chocolates and cookies.
· Crushed Cadbury Nutties can be added as a topping on ice creams or custards.
How to store cadbury's nutties
Refrigerate Nutties in an air tight plastic bottle or packet.
Health benefits of cadbury's nutties
· Cadbury Nutties provide a quick source of carbohydrate thus keeping hunger away.
· Since the chocolate in Nutties is primarily milk chocolates, it is high in calories and sugar content. They should be eaten in moderation as they may cause dental caries.Glycemic Index
High (above 70)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.