Cabbage Stuffed Capsicums
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 178 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29187 times
An elegant snack of capsicums filled with a cabbage and bengal gram flour mixture.
- Cut the capsicum into halves vertically. Remove the seeds carefully so as to retain the shape of the halves.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling except the fruit salt in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of water.
- Add the fruit salt with 1 teaspoon of water and mix gently.
- Fill each capsicum half with the filling.
- Place the capsicum halves in a greased glass bowl. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Allow the capsicums to cool. Cut each capsicum half into thick strips.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the mustard seeds and when they crackle,add the sesame seeds and asafoetida.
- Add the capsicum pieces and saute for 1 to 2 minutes, till they brown lightly.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.