Hare Mutter ki Chaat Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 10321 times
Hare mutter ki chaat, a perfect chaat during monsoons, toss this chaat in front of your guest and serve them garma garam and see how it will be over within minutes. . . .
Recipe Description for Hare Mutter ki Chaat
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the asafoetida and green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the black salt, dried ginger powder, dried mango powder, coriander, green chillies and chaat masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the green peas to a bowl.
- Spread the curds and meethi chutney and sprinkle the coriander, tomatoes, cumin seeds powder, chilli powder and salt over it.
- Sprinkle a few potato salli and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.