Fruits in Mango Dressing
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14674 times
Dressed to kill, a salad that thrills! walnuts contain beneficial fatty acids (linoleic acid) that nourish and strengthen the arteries of the heart.
- Whisk all the ingredients well.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within 12 hours as required.
- Spread the lettuce leaves at the bottom of a large bowl and arrange a layer of mixed fruits over them. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing on top and toss well.
- Serve immediately garnished with pomegranate and walnuts.
Nutrient values per serving
| 88 calories|| 2.1 gm|| 13.7 gm|| 2.8 gm|| 0 mg|| 1.5 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.