Zucchini and Carrot Pancake (Low Calorie Healthy Breakfast) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9906 times
Zucchini combines with carrots to make an unusual, colourful, and attractive pancake that will tickle the taste buds. Serve with ketchup or a chutney of your choice. Smaller versions can also be served as a party snack.
Recipe Description for Zucchini and Carrot Pancake
- Combine all the ingredients along with approx. ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) using ½ tsp of oil, pour one ladleful of the batter on it and spread it to form 75 mm. (3”) diameter thick circle.
- Cook it, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it turns crisp and golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
- The quantity of water may vary depending on the quality of besan and semolina used.
See step by step images of Zucchini and Carrot Pancake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.