Yummy Paneer and Corn Burger
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3037 times
A delicious and filling snack for kids!
Add your private note
Yummy Paneer and Corn Burger recipe - How to make Yummy Paneer and Corn Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 burgers
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a cutlet or patties.
- Roll each cutlet on the bread crumbs till they are covered evenly from all the sides.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry the patties till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat a tava and roast each bun using a little butter or oil.
- Place a cutlet on the base of a toasted burger bun.
- Top with 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, some tomato slices, onion slices, shredded lettuce and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Place the other half of the burger bun on top and press gently.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more burgers.
- Serve hot with french fries.
This recipe was contributed by madhavit on 15 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.