Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17173 times
This is my favourite recipe and i have mailed this recipe specially for the contest because i am sure people who do not like to eat karela will enjoy this recipe.
- Combine the onions, salt, chilli powder, amchur powder, garlic paste, haldi powder and the dry masala powder (2 1/2 tbsp) and mix well.
- Remove the skin of karela and slit them from top to bottom (not through).
- Fill up the onion mixture and apply the remaining masala on potatoes.
- Heat oil in kadahi on medium flame and keep the karelas with the open end upwards. After 5 mins.
- Add the potatoes and mix slowly and keep the lid. Stir once after 5 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 23 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.