Yummy Fruity Coffee Icecream
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8194 times
Yummy fruity coffee ice-cream is a an awesome blend of fruit flavours with coffee magic in an ice cream recipe. This ice cream recipe is also to become a favorite among children and adults alike.
- Pour condensed milk into a bowl and beat well to make it foamy.
- Whip banana ,coconut and sitaphal pulp with 2 tbsp cold milk to get a smooth paste.
- Add this paste and cardamom powder to the condensed milk and beat well
- Set in a freezer tray and cover with a plastic sheet.
- Remove when it is set but not hard.
- Beat till soft and fluffy.
- Put in free
This recipe was contributed by Rajeshwari.Ch on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.