Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4688 times
Fresh home baked cookies cant be resisted on a cosy rainy day with your family at home.
- Combine the butter and sugar and whisk well untill light.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well using hands.
- ADd milk and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into small 2" balls and place it on baking tray 1" apart.
- Garnish it with almonds and bake it in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Serve with coffee and fondue or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.