Yummy Aam Ka Panna
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13653 times
A delicious summer cooler made from raw mangoes, flavoured with mint leaves roasted cumin seeds and black salt.
- Place the mangoes in a microwave safe bowl place with 6 cups water, cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Blend the mint leaves in a mixer adding little water till smooth.
- Add the mint puree, salt, sugar and cumin seeds ppowder to the mango puree and mix well.
- Strain the mixture using a thin muslin cloth.
- Refrigerate till chilled.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Apr 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.