Whole Wheat Cornflake Cookies, Eggless
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45820 times
Extremely simple and nourishing - all the three ingredients i.e. corn flakes, whole wheat flour used in these rolls are rich in fibre and corn flakes also contribute to its iron content.
Soft yet crunchy these delightful cookies. Make sure to cool them completely and then store it in an air-tight container.
Also try these recipes Whole Wheat, Walnut and Raisin Cookies or Healthy No Bake Cookies .
- Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till smooth and fluffy.
- Add the whole wheat flour, ¼ cup of cornflakes, baking powder and baking soda, mix well and knead it into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a flat round cookie.
- Roll each cookie in the remaining cornflakes and press it well, till they are coated with cornflakes on both the sides.
- Place the cookies in a baking tray lined with an aluminium foil at regular intervals and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f ) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Serve or store it in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per cookie
|Vitamin A||183.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.