White Bean Curd Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30367 times
A simple but spicy soup cooked "fat free".
- Boil 4 cups of water with the seasoning cube.
- Add the soya sauce, sugar, pepper powder, spring onions and salt and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the tofu and simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve garnished with coriander.
- Since seasoning cubes already contain salt in excess, you may not need to add any more to this recipe.
- Instead of the seasoning cube and water, you can use 4 cups of freshly made vegetables stock.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.