Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12557 times
Very good and easy to consume in fevers, coughs, inflamed throats and ulcers.
- Roast the flour to an aromatic golden brown on low flame in a heavy saucepan.
- Stir continuously or the flour will burn.
- When the flour is done, add water stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Add more water if required. bring to a boil.
- Add the ghee and salt.
- Simmer on low for 2-3 minutes. stir frequently.
- Pour into porridge bowl.
- Serve piping hot with plain or sweetened hot milk to be mixed as desired.
- Stir in some corn flakes or other cereal as desired.
This recipe was contributed by gunju on 09 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.