Vegie Bajra Parathas
This recipe has been viewed 2347 times
Healthy and tasty mouth watering parathas. Enjoyed best during the winter months.
- Combine all the ingredients except ghee in a deep bowl and knead to a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 100 mm. (4”) diameter thick circle using a little bajra flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook it, using a little ghee, till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 14 more parathas.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 18 Mar 2015live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.