Veggie Mayo Pasta by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 215 times
The Veggie Mayo Pasta, believe it or not, does not have cheese sauce or red sauce, yet it tastes so perfectly creamy and saucy! The effect is achieved using eggless mayonnaise sauced up with the strained pasta water.
Recipe Description for Veggie Mayo Pasta
- To make veggie mayo pasta recipe, heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the coloured capsicum and zucchini and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and sweet corn kernels, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the drained pasta water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix gently using a whisk till no lumps remain.
- Add the dried mixed herbs, chilli flakes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the macaroni and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve veggie mayo pasta immediately.
- After cooking the macaroni, drain it but don't throw away the water in which it is cooked. Retain 1 cup of water to add at step 4.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.