Vegetables In Creamy Sauce
by Foodie #48100
This recipe has been viewed 1891 times
variation: corn and peas in creamy sauce.
use 100 grams of fresh tender corn instead of French beans and carrots.
- Cut the french beans and carrots into long strips.
- Put the french beans, carrots and green peas in a shallow dish, sprinkle 5 to 6 tablespoons of water and microwave on high for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Mix the cream, flour, milk and tomato ketchup.
- Put the butter in a glass bowl and microwave on high for about 15 seconds.
- Add the onion and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds or till light pink in colour.
- Add the tomato, vegetables, prepared sauce, chilli powder and salt and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring once in-between after 2 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.