Vegetable Stuffed Upma Cutlet
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6348 times
Healthy and easy to digest cutlet made using minimum oil.
Add your private note
Vegetable Stuffed Upma Cutlet recipe - How to make Vegetable Stuffed Upma Cutlet
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal, curry leaves, turmeric powder and asafoetida and saute till the dal turns golden brown.
- Add the semolina and saute till it changes colour lightly.
- Add the salt, 3 cups boiling water, mix well and cook till all the water is absorbed well and upma is cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in the same pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the remaining ingredients, mix well and keep aside.
- Divide the upma into 8 equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Make a depression at the center of each ball and fill a portion of the stuffing in it.
- Cover it another ball with depression and round it up to a ball and press lightly.
- Coat with oats evenly form all the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook each cutlet using little ghee till they turn crisp and brown form both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Nov 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.