Vegetable Salad Platter
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23808 times
A colourful and filling salad.
- Place the lettuce leaves in cold water until crisp. Wash the cauliflower and break into florets. Peel and slice the carrots.
- Bring a little salted water to the boil. Add the cauliflower florets and carrot slices, blanch for 5 minutes and then drain.
- Boil the peas and beans, taking care to see that they remain crisp and are not overcooked.
- Peel and slice the potatoes.
- Clean and finely slice the radishes.
- Mix all the ingredients and beat very well.
- Arrange the vegetables decoratively in a flat serving dish.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve cold.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||890 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||75.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||20.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.