Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18923 times
A simple and tasty Vegetable Rolls recipe which are not only low in calorie and rich in nutritive value of varied vegetables but are also great in taste and make for a perfect snack or starter recipe with sauce or chutney.
- Put little oil in a pan.
- Add rai.
- Then add all the masalas.
- Stir and then add all the vegtables.
- Add a little water.
- Cook until soft.
- Then mash these veg with back of the spoon.
- Cut the top of the bread,and flatten on a board.
- Spread mashed veg on the slice.
- Roll it slowly.
- Seal with water and fry in hot oil, coating with gram flour.
This recipe was contributed by najiba34 on 06 Apr 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.