Vegetable Patties By ektanshu
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18130 times
If preferred one can fry the patties instead of baking.
- Make a soft dough mixing both the flours, and salt. cover and keep aside.
- Heat little ghee in a kadhai. add jeera.
- Add panifal, peas, salt and pepper powder. mix well.
- Cover and let it simmer in slow flame until half cooked.
- Cool the mixture.
- Make balls of the dough and roll the balls into 1/8" thin roti.
- Put little fillings in the middle. apply little water at all sides and fold it half.
- Twist the sides. brush ghee all over. arrange in greased baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven and bake the patties at 350 degree f for 15 mins.
- Serve with chutney or kadhi.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.