Vegetable Oats Pancake ( Fibre-rich Breakfast) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 20424 times
Oats can be used to make more than just porridge! mix them with carrots and spinach to prepare these colourful, low calorie pancakes that are as nutritious as well as innovative. Oats are rich in the beta-glucan enzyme which helps to lower blood cholesterol and glucose levels, while carrots and spinach are an excellent source of vitamin A
Recipe Description for Vegetable Oats Pancake
- To make vegetable oats pancake, combine all the ingredients, along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well to form a batter of dropping consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it using ¼ tsp peanut oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make 100 mm. (4”) round circle.
- Cook, using ¼ tsp of peanut oil, till it turns light brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 6 more pancakes.
- Serve the vegetable oats pancakes immediately with dahiwali phudina ki chutney or green chutney.
See step by step images of Vegetable Oats Pancake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.