Vegetable Maggi ( Tiffin Treats) by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 563 times
Maggi is a huge hit with kids. They just love to stash the long, chewy noodles into their mouth, sucking it in with a fun, whooshing sound. By adding loads of colourful and crunchy veggies to it, you can turn their favourite treat into a satiating tiffin.
Recipe Description for Vegetable Maggi ( Tiffin Treats)
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the mixed vegetables and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the maggi masala and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the 1 ¾ cups of water and bring to a boil on a medium flame for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool the vegetable maggi completely. Once cooled pack in a tiffin box.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.