Vegetable Lasagna Primavera
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 20401 times
The tempting and appealing Vegetable Lasagna Primavera has a range of fresh and seasonal vegetables which are tossed together with cheese and herbs.A delectable vegetable lasagna reciepe to be served as a main course along with soup and salads. Discover an easy way of preparing lasagna at tarladalal.com
- Melt butter in non-stick pan over medium heat, add the flour and stir well. Add salt and pepper, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, while stirring continuously let it cook until mixture comes to a boil. Cook for 1 more minute. Add the asparagus pieces and mix well.
- Spread 1/4 cup of sauce on the bottom of 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Place 1 dry lasagna noodle over it.
- Cover the noodle with 1/2 cup of sauce and evenly spread 1/2 cup of the vegetable over the noodle.
- Repeat layers of noodles, sauce and vegetables three more times, ending with sauce on top. Sprinkle parsley over it.
- Conventional oven: Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Microwave: Use a microwave-safe loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Cook on high power for 15 minutes, turning dish twice during cooking.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 30 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.