Vegetable Kabab By ANJALI2001
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6338 times
Enjoy this tempting vegetable kebab with any sauce of your choice as starter or snack. The delicious crispy vegetable kebab is created with vegetables and black chana blended with other ingredients and then roasted on a non stick pan with little oil. A healthy snack item.
- Soak the dal for 5-6 hrs
- Cook the dal with water,haldi and salt in cookerfor5min
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic
- Mix masoor dal,breadcrumbs and paste and add green chilly,red chilly and garam masala
- Shape the dough and fry in oil
- Serve it with round-cut onion and lemon piece.
This recipe was contributed by anjali2001 on 11 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.