Vegetable and Coconut Milk Soup
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 9864 times
A healthy soup suitable for all age groups!
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute for a minute
- Add the vegetables, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and mint leaves, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add the oats and coconut milk, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 20 Dec 2011i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.