Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8803 times
A cholesterol-free version of the tasty mayonnaise made with soy milk and without eggs.
- Put all the ingredients except the oil in a blender.
- Blend on the lowest speed.
- Add the oil one drop at a time until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Do not rush this or it will not emulsify! continue blending until thickened and smooth.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator
This recipe was contributed by padmadwivedi on 23 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.