Veg Sprouted Grilled Wraps
by Chetna Kapadia
This recipe has been viewed 1818 times
This wrap is really healthy as it contains Sprouted Green Moong which is the main source of iron and fiber.
- In a bowl add the whole wheat flour and mix with water and pinch of salt to make soft dough. Knead well.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and make thin chapatis of about 15 cm diameter.
- Semi cook the chapatis on hot tava.
- Crush the boiled potatoes in the bowl and add chaat masala, red chilli powder, black pepper and mix well to make aloo masala.
- Place the semi cooked chapatis on a clean dry surface.
- Spread mayonnaise and tomato ketchup on each chapati.
- Place the aloo masala on each half portion of chapatis.
- Place sprouted boiled green moong, grated cabbage, grated carrot, onion slices and capsicum slices on it.
- Spriinkle some grated cheese and some chaat masala over it.
- Fold the chapatis and spread some butter on outer portion and grill the wraps till crispp.
- You can also use oven or hot tava to cook the wrap.
This recipe was contributed by Chetna Kapadia on 07 Aug 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.