5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 96290 times
The veg spaghetti is a mouthwatering and healthy spaghetti or noodle recipe. This quick fix meal recipe is prepared with boiled spaghetti stir fried with veggies and a mix of Chinese sauces. Find other interesting spaghetti recipe, noodle recipe, pasta recipe at tarladalal.com
- Boil in plenty of salted water spaghettis till done. drain and keep aside.
- Boil tomato in hot water for 2 mints. and then make puree.
- Take 3 tbsp. oil and add little mustard seeds and a pinch of hing.
- Now add ginger, garlic and green chili paste. fry for few seconds.
- Add all the vegetables mentioned above or any other vegetables of your choice (like valod, tendli) and onion.
- Don''t add tomato puree now.
- Add salt and haldi and cover it with a lid with water in the lid ( a thali) and let the veg. cook.
- When veg. are done add tomato puree .
- Add salt, chili pwd., haldi, garam masala pwd. ,and coriander pwd.
- Now add spaghetti and palak and coriander leaves.
- Take butter and add maida and fry for sometime.
- Then add milk and stir well. add this to above.
- Now make layers.
- First put the spaghetti made as above,
- Second pour some 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- Third sprinkle some freshly ground pepper powder
- Lastly add some grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- Make this layers till all spaghetti over and on top it should be
- Grated cheese.
- Serve hot and if desired bake in pre heat oven for 5 minutes or can be microwave just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by karish on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.