Veg Rice Cutlets Video
Viewed 1232 times
Veg Rice Cutlets Video. A yummy cutlet with an Oriental touch, the Veg Rice Cutlets is one of the most interesting ways to make use of leftover rice!
Recipe Description for Veg Rice Cutlets, Shallow Fried Starter
- To make veg rice cutlets, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a flat round cutlet.
- Heat 1½ tbsp of oil in a non-stick tava (griddle), place 6 cutlets on it and cook on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Remove on a plate and keep aside.
- Repeat step 3 to cook 6 more cutlets in one more batch.
- Serve the veg rice cutlets hot with honey chilli sauce.
See step by step images of Veg Rice Cutlets, Shallow Fried Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.