Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21584 times
Learn how to prepare the delicious Chinese Veg noodles soup and enjoy with breads of choice or simply as an appetizers. The noodles and vegetable combination in this sweet and sour soup recipe makes the veg noodle soup a favorite among children.
- To prepare veg stock boil water in a pan.
- Put chopped onion, carrot, chopped leeks & celery.
- Now add bayleaf & black pepper, bring it to a boil and let it simmer for an hour.
- Add blanched carrot and chinese cabbage. also add baby corn. pok choy, cauliflower, mushroom and light soya sauce
- Now add salt, white pepper powder and sugar, add the cornflour paste for thickening of the soup. stir it and take the heat off after a boil
- Place boiled noodles in a serving bowl & pour the soup over the noodles.
- Garnish with chopped spring nins and chopped fried garlic. vegetable noodle soup is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by ved on 28 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.