Veg Noodles, Primavera Noodles Video byTarla Dalal
Viewed 5154 times
Spring heralds the coming of fun and good food, including fresh, crunchy and juicy vegetables! Primavera means spring, and this noodle preparation is intentionally named after it to signify the use of a sumptuous assortment of veggies, all colourful, juicy and toothsome! Easy to prepare but filling, the Primavera Noodles will be loved by young and old alike, which makes it an even more convenient choice. While this is a superbly balanced set of vegetables, you can toss in other veggies too if you prefer to.
Recipe Description for Veg Noodles, Primavera Noodles
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the yellow capsicum, carrots, zucchini and olives, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, fresh cream and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with parsley.
See step by step images of Veg Noodles, Primavera Noodles Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.