Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce Video
Viewed 311 times
Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce Video. Pesto, as you know, is a famous Italian sauce that combines nuts, garlic and basil. This particular recipe adds a new dimension to pesto by introducing coriander, onions and green chillies into it!
Recipe Description for Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce
- Combine the coriander, basil leaves, walnuts, olive oil, garlic, onions, green chillies and salt in a mixer and blend to a smooth paste without using any water. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the prepared pesto coriander paste, fresh cream, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- To make veg fettuccine pasta in pesto and coriander sauce, just before serving re-heat the prepared sauce, add the fettuccine, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cheese and serve immediately with garlic bread.
See step by step images of Veg Fettuccine Pasta in Pesto and Coriander Sauce Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.