Vangi Bath (brinjal Bath)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9267 times
This is a special rice made with thin green brinjals.
Add your private note
Vangi Bath (brinjal Bath) recipe - How to make Vangi Bath (brinjal Bath)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Cut brinjals into cubical shape. Soak the brinjals in water in which 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder and salt is added.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seed, urad dal and bengal gram, curry leaves.
- Add brinjals and saute for some time and add tamarind extract and simmer for 5 minutes or till the brinjals are boiled completely and no water is remaining in pan.
- Add 3 tbsp prepared powder and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked rice thoroughly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by roopa_s on 11 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.